Nuclear Monitor Issue:#836
To read this issue of the Nuclear Monitor, use the article links below (in orange), or to download the full issue as a PDF use the link above.
Please subscribe to Nuclear Monitor at www.wiseinternational.org/nuclear-monitor/subscribe-nuclear-monitor
In this issue of the Monitor, the last for the year:
- Diet Simon reports on a German court ruling regarding the legality of the government's accelerated nuclear phase-out plan.
- We write about the economic impacts of the Fukushima disaster.
- We write about Japan's nuclear fuel cycle policies, in particular reprocessing.
- We summarize the latest 'Red Book', a 550-page report on the worldwide uranium industry.
- A collection of quotable quotes about the uranium industry.
- Paul Brown writes about the severe financial problems of Électricité de France and the wider implications of those problems.