Nuclear Monitor Issue:#802
In this issue of the Monitor:
- M. V. Ramana and Ali Ahmad from Princeton University write about Saudi Arabia's expensive quest for nuclear power.
- Nuclear Radiologist Peter Karamoskos writes about the nuclear power / climate change debates.
- Michael Mariotte writes about the ongoing debate over the proposed nuclear waste dump at Yucca Mountain, Nevada.
- We summarise critical responses to a uranium supply contract between Canada and India.
- We summarise a report by Nuclear Transparency Watch on inadequate emergency planning and response measures in Europe.
- Jim Green writes about Albert Einstein's views on nuclear weapons.
Feel free to contact us if you have feedback on this issue of the Monitor, or if there are topics you would like to see covered in future issues.