To read this issue of the Nuclear Monitor, use the article links below (in orange), or to download the full issue as a PDF use the link above.
Please subscribe to Nuclear Monitor at www.wiseinternational.org/nuclear-monitor/subscribe-nuclear-monitor
In this issue of the Monitor:
- A deconstruction of climate scientist James Hansen's Generation IV nuclear fallacies and fantasies.
- Ed Lyman from the Union of Concerned Scientists writes about failed attempts to use pyroprocessing to treat spent fuel from an integral fast reactor prototype.
- M.V. Ramana writes about plans for small modular reactors in Canada.
- We continue our detailed coverage of the Toshiba / Westinghouse crisis as both companies fight for survival.
- We write about efforts to revive the abandoned AP1000 reactor project in South Carolina, and the blame game as everyone blames everyone else for the US$10 billion fiasco.