Nuclear Monitor Issue:#801
In this issue of the Monitor:
- Dr. Matthew Coon Come from the Grand Council of the Crees writes about the fight against uranium development in Quebec.
- We write about thorium's 'friendly fire' − critical analyses of thorium by nuclear advocates and experts.
- Michael Mariotte, President of the Nuclear Information and Resource Service, writes about Exelon's dirty tricks in Illinois.
- We update the situation following last year's accident at the world's only deep underground dump for nuclear waste, the Waste Isolation Pilot Plant in the US state of New Mexico.
- We also have short items about ecological destruction to make way for a nuclear power plant in Finland, the upcoming Radioactive Exposure Tour in Australia, and the upcoming World Uranium Symposium in Quebec.
Feel free to contact us if you have feedback on this issue of the Monitor, or if there are topics you would like to see covered in future issues.